Get a job search guide to get your job search back on track
As someone who has been working in HR and recruitment all my life and has been on the job market several times over the years I understand how difficult, demotivating and challenging looking for a new job can be.
In the current job market it is almost impossible to stand out as a candidate if you don’t have the right approach to your job search. You can waste hours of searching for the open jobs, applying and even interviewing with no luck.
This is why I have created this Job Search Guide. It will give you the simple but more importantly an up to date guide to the post pandemic job market. It is easy to follow and includes templates where required.
It will save you time and money and the hassle of second guessing if what you found online is correct and applicable.
I have been in your shoes and I have been in the shoes of the recruiter, HR and hiring manager. This guide is based on my experience and knowledge of the industry to help you can get that job and start 2021 on a high note.
Here are the main topics :
- Get your mindset right from the start
- Why you need take time to prepare for your job search and how you do it?
- How to create a professional CV that will get you an interview?
- Where to apply for jobs and how to do it without wasting your time on long applications?
- All you need to know about interviews
- How to get the offer you want?
- What do you need to know about on-boarding?
Other effective Job Search Guides and Books in 2020 are here:
For more job search tips check out my blog here.